You’ve all read people say that Hitler was an atheist as there’s no way that a Christian could be a fascist. Well Hitler was very much involved in Positive Christianity which involves antisemitism, fascism and Aryan beliefs. Is that any different from Christian fundamentalists?
Let’s explore the word ‘fascist’
• Someone who is very intolerant.
• It’s a ‘one party’ dictatorship.
• Against democracy.
• Headed by a dictator and all must conform to the ruling body.
• A fascist leader’s goal is to rule the world, and have every human submit.
• Any type of questioning the leader is not to be tolerated.
• If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.
• Fascism is against individualism.
• A fascist is a follower of a philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central leadership — and no tolerance for opposing opinions.
Everything about Christianity screams fascism, and yet they claim to have the monopoly on morality. Fascism has no morality, or ethics. It has no democracy. It’s complete control just like Christianity.