Quite a bold question, I’m sure you’ll all agree, but is it a fair question? I know not all American Christians are vile. I know plenty have faith, try and be respectful and live purposeful lives. But there’s another side to it, and it’s become extremely prominent since ‘Donald Trump‘ bullshitted his way into the White House and became Commander and Chief of the United States of America, and ‘Mike Pence‘ became his religious supremacist vice-president.
MAGA (Make America Great Again) is an acronym you’ll all have seen on many a Twitter profile. It’s essentially a racist, fascist recipe with several key ingredients.
• Of course you must support Trump. He’s quickly becoming America’s ‘Joseph Goebbels’, who’s a politician to the fascist dictatorship of God, who obviously deems it acceptable that Trump has created concentration camps for immigrants.
• You must claim pro-life and be vehemently against abortion regardless of the reasoning behind it. But when the baby becomes an adult and declares themselves homosexual you must despise them with no mercy. You only accept there are two genders and anything other than that is a mental defect, confusion or a perversion against God.
• You must value all life, as being a true Christian means you love everyone equally. Unless you’re a filthy, disease spreading, rapist, criminal, immigrant then you are no better than vermin. Build the wall they cry because it worked so well dividing Berlin between 1961 to 1989.
• You are here to serve God, as he loves us all, but just in case God isn’t looking you must demand that the military is expanded and arm yourselves to the teeth, in case those Satanist liberals stop respecting human values, and try and start the ‘New World Order‘.
• As a loving Christian you must despise every other religion, and pay no attention to atheism, as they are subhuman communists who work for Satan. God will judge their sin when it’s their time.
• The ‘Democ(rats)’ can’t ever be trusted. They want to take away the Christian values that the United States of America was founded on. Any time that someone claims that the first amendment is being violated, it means the damned liberals are taking away religious freedom. We can’t let them turn the U.S.A into a democratic, secularist nation. Our children must fear the Lord, and be indoctrinated to obey. Religious education must be mandatory or our proud nation will become a hedonistic state.
• God protects all that serves him, but try and take away our arsenal of weapons and there’ll be a blood bath. It’s our God given right to bear arms and I will own as many as I like.
• You must hate news networks. All they do is spread fake news about the most generous, courageous, handsome president the U.S. has ever had. You must follow him on Twitter and retweet him, even when he’s talking nonsense, or acting like a spoiled brat. Anyone dares to question him and you gather more MAGATS and try to publicly humiliate them, using your good old fashioned Christian charm.
So basically Trump has made racism, bigotry and misogyny acceptable again, despite people tirelessly trying to remove it from society. Anyone who wants a fair society where everyone is treated equally is a weak libtard, and only those that follow the word of the Bible have any value, and many believe that the constitution is based on the ‘Ten Commandments‘.
Christianity is the largest religion in the world and is one of the three ‘monotheistic Abrahamic‘ religions that includes ‘Judaism‘ and ‘Islam‘, and Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism which originated after the death of the alleged messiah, ‘Jesus Christ‘. Christianity’s basis is of the life and teachings of Jesus, and includes ‘Protestantism‘, ‘Eastern Orthodox‘ and ‘Catholicism‘. All of the schisms agree that Jesus was prophesied in the ‘Old Testament‘ and died on the cross for man’s sin, and rose from the grave for the salvation of humanity, but they disagree on other areas of teaching. The summary of the widely accepted Christian doctrine is as follows:
• Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit
• The death, descent into hell, resurrection and ascension of Christ
• The holiness of the Church and the communion of saints
• Christ’s second coming, the Day of Judgement and salvation of the faithful
Essentially belief in Jesus, and accept that his death and resurrection were for man’s sin, and if you repent you’ll be offered salvation for your sin and offered eternal life beside God in Heaven. Jesus was allegedly born a Jew in ‘Galileo‘, and upon reaching adulthood he became a rabbi and then a religious leader who spent his entire life preaching the word of God, and he supposedly never sinned. Many theologians claim that Jesus was an incarnation of God, and the Holy Spirit and makes up the trinity. Jesus, or ‘Yeshua‘ taught many things, but his ethical teachings are what I will focus on. He taught to refrain from hatred and lust, to love your enemies, to turn the other cheek and most of all, forgiveness, however difficult that may be. As a Christian the aim is to make yourself a better person by helping others in need and making a difference to the world.
So why are there literally billions of Christians around the world who study and act out the moral parables taught by Jesus, but so many American Christians may believe but don’t adhere to the ethical lessons he tried to teach his followers. Why are so many of them so hateful towards people that differ to them, or life their lives in a contrast? Isn’t God the one to judge, and his followers to concentrate on making their own lives successful? Why are so many American Christians despicable and vile?